On the south side of the road is Fernhill Court, a former farm and now home to several businesses. The earliest record of any deed is 26th October 1736 and owned by the Governors of the Hospital of Lady Katherine Leveson. A sale catalogue from 1863 describes a ‘substantial farmhouse, barn, cow pens, stabling, piggeries, rickyard, orchard, garden and pastureland’.
The thatched barn is a listed building.
View from the road.