Barratts Lane Farm House and Barn
The house and barns are listed and believed to have been built in 1570. The land was originally owned by Berkswell Charities. In 1772, the tenant was James Docker, farmer and weaver. By 1815, it was leased by William Rymell, with the description “the property consists of a farmhouse, outbuildings and over 13 acres called Old or Hole Farm”.
View from footpath in fields.