Listed building, dating from the 17th century with a sandstone base and timber frame. On the 1841 tithe map, it had 10 acres and was originally bought by Thomas Docker in 1768. By the 1890s, it was owned by Charles Satchwell who was a carrier of goods and people. His business was a forerunner of Satchwell’s Transport, which was located at the site of today’s Rose Court.
View from road only.