The Berkswell Society
Sunnyside Farm

According to the 1841 tithe map, the farm consisted of 27 acres, was owned by the trustees of Thomas Tidmarsh and farmed by Henry Raven. In the 1900s, the farm was run as a dairy farm and had 2 carthorses, a pony & trap, and poultry. It has been claimed that the main beams in the living rooms came from Kenilworth Castle.

View from road only.


Copyright © Berkswell Society. All right reserved.